Friday, April 22, 2011

A poem to Debt

A poem to Debt

It is because of you I have regret
I have sworn I needed a bedroom set
I justified an overstuffed closet
All in the name of debt

You have made me crazy
Made me walk through Target feeling hazy
You almost had me convinced
That I in fact was lazy

Well not anymore
I'm here to settle the score
My creditors will think I'm a bore
Because paying my bills
Will no longer be a chore!

I will be high as a kite
Because I will win this fight
Each credit card will have
It's own little burial site!

I can see it now
Me hanging out with the cash cow
Finally feeling free
And out of money misery
Celebrating with my better half
Sharing a moment and having a laugh

So here's to you debt
May I have no more regret
Any may you lay to rest
In some other persons nest!

No comments:

Post a Comment