Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Saying Goodbye

So, today is a sad day.  My dogs are moving to my parents house until we get the house sold.  This is heartbreaking for me.  My boys will be 2 hours away living the farm life.  They will be fine and they will have eachother but I won't have them!  I need the cuddling.  I have two very large dogs.  I have a giant schnauzer that's 8 years old.  I also have a half giant schnauzer/standard poodle mix that is 6 months old. 

Our boys are so fun.  They love to play fetch and frisbee and roll in the yard.  I just hope we are able to find a new house that has a big yard for them. 

I was up way too late last night trying to sort my garage in preparation for the garage sale.  My in-laws brought over several folding tables for me to start putting things on.  I have decided to go through, condense and place all the items I'm keeping in a room in our garage.  This will make it so I can just close the door and all the garage sale-ers can buy anything in the garage. 
Oh....stress.

The realtor already has my house online.  I can't believe how fast these guys move. 

No comments:

Post a Comment