Saturday, May 28, 2011

almost there

Well, we are almost there.....I start my new job in 2 weeks.  I am so excited. 
I start my new job and I'm keeping my old job and will work there as much as I can until I get some of our debt paid off. 
The really exciting news.....I think I should be able to get 3 of our 4 credit cards paid off by September.  I should be able to earlier than that but I'm being realistic and planning for something to come up between now and then....

The bummer news...I need to call the 3 credit cards and tell them...because I've been way late on my payments.   I know the want to hear from me and hear the plan so they know I haven't dropped off the face of the earth but it's so embarrassing.  I just need to suck it up and do it. 

I wish I was starting my new job earlier so I could get going on this debt  thing but they don't have an orientation starting until the 13th....ugh.

No bites on the house yet but we are having the big garage sale next weekend. Hopefully I will be surprised and we will make a small fortune that can go to our credit cards to make them happy until I start the new job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment