Thursday, May 26, 2011

Let's just keep on with the changes

So my husband comes home from work today and says...."so what do you think of me starting a new job?"

Keeping in mind that our house has been on the market for 1 week (about 3 weeks earlier than planned)  and I start a new job in 2 weeks. 

We talked a little bit about it and decided he may as well start a new job.  This job will be in the same field he is working on a degree toward and it will provide more contacts and a potential in the future (plus it's closer to home!) than his current job.

So.....

why not have all the change in the same 2 weeks.  If we are going to mix up our lives may as well mix it all up!  

I should mention that we don't do this regularly.  My husbands 2 jobs have been for 10 years and 4 years and I've been a my prior employer for 11 years.  We have been in our home for 9 years so we are actually stable people...but you would never know it by looking at us the past 2 weeks.


A funny side note while preparaing for the garage sale today I had some lady walk into my garage thinking I was having my garage sale today.
Apparently in my town an open garage door and a house for sale sign = garage sale!

Hopefully this is an indication of a successful job in the future. 

3 comments:

  1. You have big changes ahead, but I am excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting times for you! That's funny about the lady coming into your garage... did you sell her anything? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow chch...changes! :)

    Is your yard sale this weekend? Mine is tomorrow (if the weather holds out). I can't believe that lady just came in. lol Hope you made some cash from her! Good luck on the sale. Can't wait to hear how you make out.

    Oh btw its cushions! LOL I totally had to stop and think about it. :D

    ReplyDelete