Sunday, May 15, 2011

The preparation begins...not Preparation H

The preparation begins.  I have T minus 19 days until we have a garage sale and I've done nothing. 
Yep, NOTHING!!! EEEKKK.

I've got to get on the ball! 

The realtor is coming out tomorrow so he will tell us who knows what about the realism of selling our home. 
I'm so anxious I've worked myself into a cold sore on my lip that feels similar in size to Mt. Rushmore. 
It's pretty annoying.
I don't know why I'm stressing so bad about this but I am.  I am so scared he will tell us there is some major problem that we will have to fix before we can put our house on the market. 
I've had to work 12 hour shifts everyday since we met the realtor and set up the appointment.  He wanted to come out asap which was probably so he could see the condition of our house....right?  Maybe I'm just paranoid. 

I am also worried we will have to send our dogs away while our house is for sale. I won't be very happy about the thought of sending the dogs to my parents.  They won't be happy either. 

I'm also not really thrilled about  the options I've come across so far for homes for rent.  It seems all the homes are pretty old and not so great.  I'm not totally surprised but I'm also having a hard time finding homes that allow pets the size of mine.  I have one dog that is a Giant Schnauzer and he's 116 pounds and my other dog is a half Giant Schnauzer and half Standard Poodle.  He's still a puppy but he'll probably end up around 70 pounds at least.  
Most of the homes and townhouses I've seen either allow dogs under 60 pounds, under 35 pounds or No dogs at all. 
Uh oh. 

Well going to throw the Frisbee for the puppy and hope a post work second wind comes up so I can get some cleaning done....if not I'll start bright and early in the morning. 

I'll post after the realtor visit!!

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to hearing about what he says. Seems like you guys are making tough but smart decisions to get yourself ahead and make a great future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny I also have a cold sore and I never get them, I mean maybe once every 10 years, mine was from buying a car and the stress/mental breakdown that led up to it. You are doing the right thing. You will find a place for the dogs, just make sure this is the right thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am always happy to make a new friend!

    ReplyDelete