Saturday, May 21, 2011

garage sale

Wow.  Now I know why I've never done a garage sale before.  WHEW I'm exhausted and the actual sale isn't until almost 2 weeks.  This week I've been super busy with getting the house ready for sale and the ceiling's painted and cleaning the garages.  I'm sorting through the items that will move with us and those that will not. 
I just feel like I've been hustling everyday this week.  Although I must admit I did sit back and relax last night by ordering chinese and eating ben and jerry's half baked ice cream while watching family guy.  It was the night in by myself and I just chilled. 

I'm thankful my in-laws have lots of tables I can borrow for my garage sale and they are so willing to help but sorting through all your belongings is best done by ones self.  Its kinda embarrassing how much crap I've accumulated over the past 9 years in our home. 

Well, my break is over so back to work I go.  Hope you all are enjoying your weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment