Sunday, May 22, 2011

On a mission

What does it mean when I'm on a mission......that no tornado sirens or warnings will deter me! 
ha

Well yesteday I was wrapping up my garage and I must say I'm nearly ready for my garage sale.  Ahead of schedule! Wahoo. 

As a close (storm-phobic) friend called and texted me to get inside because of nearby storms.  I tried to convince her that it wasn't even raining or windy at my house.  She just didn't believe me.  I wrapped up my cleaning and organizing and even had room to put my car in the garage with the set up tables in each side!

I just have the detached garage to clean and organize and then start pulling more items out of my house for the garage sale. 

I just need to be done with all this before my garage sale and before I start my new job! 

1 comment:

  1. You're doing great! Garage sales are lots of work. We have our big community one next weekend. I'm hoping everything goes! :)

    ReplyDelete