Monday, May 16, 2011

Freaking out has officially started!!!

EEEEKKKKK

My freak out mode has already started. 

The realtor came by today for the first appointment.  We decided on friday that we would sell our house.  Today....there's a for sale sign in my front yard. 

I'm totally freaking out.

I have so much to do to get my house ready....well not really.  Just paint ceilings and clean garages out.  Otherwise it's fine but EEEEKKKK

I'm so excited.  If we get the price we are hoping we will end up with about $30,000 profit.

That would put us pretty close to paying off all our bills but the student loans.  We would be getting rid of the $600/month in gas or significantly cutting it down and so then that money could go toward student loans.

Also great news......

I have an interview for a job.  Just an as needed position in another hospital but it would make paying off debt so much easier and faster! 
But for now, I'm off to clean the garage!

4 comments:

  1. good luck with the house sale and the job interview!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I hope you are able to get the $30 grand profit!!! I also hope you get that second job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the interview!

    ReplyDelete