Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June Goals

There's a trend among some financial bloggers about posting their monthly goals.  I figured this would likely be a good idea for me to help me focus and to feel accountable to someone even if it is the cyberworld. 

Here goes nothing...

June Financial Goals

Get all three credit cards that are behind up to date.

Work 3 extra shifts this month to earn extra money for debt reduction

Try to make $400 selling misc. stuff





June Personal Goals

Catch up on the book I'm reading.




Walk my dogs or do some form of exercise at least 4 times per week





Ride my horse at least 4 times.





So I think that's good for now.  I don't want to start with too many goals and set myself up for failure. 
I am starting a new job in less than 2 weeks so I want to be sure to allow myself transition time for that.  It will definitely take some getting used to and there will be a big learning curve.  My husband went in to his new job to fill out paperwork today and ended up working most of the day.  He is so excited.  My mother in law came over tonight and helped me get my garage sale items priced.  The big sale is in two days!! 

We haven't had any lookers on the house yet but I'm ok with that since I've been so busy with the garage sale. 

Have a wonderful month fellow bloggers and I'll be posting more soon. 





1 comment:

  1. Those sound like some good and reasonable goals! Your dogs are adorable! And your horse is beautiful. I love animals!

    I hope you can make that whole $400 on your garage sale!

    ReplyDelete